Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2022 Black - Black Edition
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I wanted to post my new truck for the forum to see. Very excited about it as it was between this and a Tacoma. This truck had 1300 miles on it and was able to get the price to $41,798 which I felt was good considering it had mudflaps, all weather floor mats, front windows tinted, and they are taking care of a few scratches I didnt like. Plus I get remainder of original warranty and its Honda Certified so I should be good for a while.

Traded my 2013 Honda Accord with 118k miles and they gave me $9,500 for it. Otd price $44,197.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Sky

· Registered
2022 Black - Black Edition
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All black trucks come with dealer installed scratches anyways, so you got a deal!
This is my first black truck. I am giving myself anxiety over scratches after reading how hard they are to take care of. I have bought probably $100 worth of stuff to clean it as I will not be taking it into any car washes. I live in Colorado and it's too cold to wash it now but I really want to get a coat of Ceramic Wax on it sooner rather than later even though I park my car in my garage.

· Registered
463 Posts
Just don’t wash it too much, use the two bucket method, power wash the grime off first, and use this stuff every 2-3 washes, it takes an extra 20 minutes:

Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax, Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax with Advanced SiO2 Hybrid Technology - 16 Oz Bottle https://a.co/d/bx2RTU8

its probably worth getting a detail with some good wax on it before winter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts