Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several days ago I purchased a 2022 Ridgeline RTL-E and we love it!!!!

Now the questions?
My brother has a 2020 Passport and he has a display showing torque going to each wheel. He also said his Honda Pilot (several years older) also had the torque display.
Did Honda leave this feature out of the Ridgeline? Being AWD, one would think they would have included this feature.

Additionally, my brother's Passport has Android version 5 while my 2022 Ridgeline has Android 4.2, which again I find strange being a newer vehicle would have an older version of Android. Is there an upgrade out there?

Any information is greatly appreciated!

Nick

·
Administrator
20,655 Posts
Did Honda leave this feature out of the Ridgeline?
The Pilot gained this feature when it got a new instrument cluster. The Ridgeline still uses the same cluster that the Pilot originally used.

Is there an upgrade out there?
The Passport and 2019+ Pilot have a newer audio system than the one used in the Ridgeline. There is no upgrade.

·
Registered
2022 Black Edition (black) 18Nov21
215 Posts
Oh yeah!! So, can your brother lay a 4x8 pc of Sheetrock flat in the back of his Passport? Secondly. What are you doing inside your brother’s Passport when you have a new RL. Forget all the cool stuff. Just remember one thing. You can haul a lot more garbage to the dump than he can. So there!!

Gusto!

·
Registered
2022 Black Edition (black) 18Nov21
215 Posts
i totally AGREE on the silliness of the 2022 RTL-E using an older OS. Its NUTS. (Random thought....it could be that better chips weren't available. Chip shortages in the last 18 months have been a big deal.)
Makes sense. Nuts? Chips? All we need now is some beer and a decent OS screen to watch the game!

Gusto!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts