Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Ridgeline RTL, 2019 Pilot EX-L
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I thank my lucky stars that I got my 2021 months ago. Even car parts are getting hard to find. We tried to get the brakes replace on our company Ford Explorer and were told that there was a good chance they did not have the parts to do the job. This shipping thing is only going Tom get worst!
I took the 2017 Ridgeline in for 3 services and they were out of the rear end fluid, advisor told me to call back later and see if it had come in.

·
Registered
2022 Ridgeline RTL, 2019 Pilot EX-L
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I watch these guys on occasion and now they say (and Jalopnik) there is a shortage of magnesium which is used in the building of automobiles, laptops, cellphones, etc. Basically anything with aluminum also has magnesium. China shut down 40 of their 50 magnesium producing plants and they hold the majority share of the market for magnesium. Things are getting interesting, as mentioned by @GreginJaxFL above.

Wow, Is there anything China does not control?

·
Registered
2022 RTL Modern Steel Metallic (coming soon)
42 Posts
I didn’t technically order it. It was one of the first there the dealer had knowledge of that would be built and shipped. Honestly, I’ve never bought a car that wasn’t in the lot. So my first experience with how this works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Anyone heard how far behind Honda is in production? I ordered a 2022 on October 14th- at this point my dealer doesn’t have a build date yet.
Thanks
I put in an order for my RTL-E in early September. Last week my dealer emailed me with the news that my RL was slated to be built in early December. Beyond that I have no idea how long it's going to take before it arrives at the Honda lot for me to take home.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts