Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
I personally love that color. My Tacoma was that color, and if I could have found a Ridgeline in that color when I got mine, I would have.

Don't know why I like it, but I do.

Despite my skepticism about minivans detailed in other posts, I think that one looks pretty decent. If I had 4 young kids and a need for a minivan it would be in the running. (Former owner of an Odyssey here.)

·
Registered
612 Posts
Living in the snowy Midwest of Wisconsin, I never got stuck with our Odyssey, though admittedly we didn’t take it out in a blizzard or challenge it off-road.

There’s already another thread where I’ve chimed in about minivans. I agree they work for a lot of people, but since I DON’T need to haul around a lot of people regularly and can use AWD and more ground clearance and an open bed for tall things and dirty things, a truck works better for me.

I don’t know which is more economical, but minivans have gotten a lot more expensive than when we had ours. The AWD minivans are quite expensive—AWD Sienna top price $51K—and not really a bargain compared to a truck or SUV.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts