Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
185 Posts
I have a 2023 white pearl black edition, the wireless charger does not work at all, with or without a cover. The greenlight will come on for a second, but then goes off and that’s it. It doesn’t work at all for me. I have a iPhone 12.

· Registered
51 Posts
I have a 2023 white pearl black edition, the wireless charger does not work at all, with or without a cover. The greenlight will come on for a second, but then goes off and that’s it. It doesn’t work at all for me. I have a iPhone 12.
Mine does the same thing but if I center it to where it covers up the green light it charges like a champ.

· Registered
133 Posts
I got a great trade in on my 2022 Ridgeline RTL and picked up a 2023 White Pearl RTL-E Ridgeline. I have owned a number of Ridgelines over the years and really like the ride, performance, and amenities. Of the differences between a RTL and RTL-E, I like the wireless phone charger most so far.
Can you tell us what the cost of the upgrade was?
I did a similar trade last October. I had a 2019 RTL-E with near 10k miles, garaged, so in great condition.
I was called by the dealership about a 2022 Black Edition( so 3 years newer). I went to check it out, drove it home 3 hours later for out-the-door, registered, for $10,500. I give credit to my wife for the deal.

So I noticed the dealership now has 2023-BE. I offered $3k to upgrade again. I only have 3500 miles on the truck. They are not interested this time. I am guessing they might be interested in 1 Jan-2023 when there are no sales. If not, I love my truck and I have had no problems.

I have noticed recently there are dealerships with Ridgelines on the lot in my area.

· Registered
127 Posts
I got a great trade in on my 2022 Ridgeline RTL and picked up a 2023 White Pearl RTL-E Ridgeline. I have owned a number of Ridgelines over the years and really like the ride, performance, and amenities. Of the differences between a RTL and RTL-E, I like the wireless phone charger most so far. View attachment 432509
Did your RTL have a heated steering wheel? Because I would give you a million wireless phone chargers for one heated steering wheel :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts