Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi everyone. im an '06 rts owner in the amador county area. purchased it used, april of this year. ive been heavy on the mods with a chip, intake, exhaust, tires, wheels, bumper, grill, tail lights, trim color changing, hood scoop and more. this has also put a few stock and aftermarket items in my garage. if anyone happens to break something or is looking for a cheap (please help me get this stuff out of my garage!) upgrade. when im allowed ill put a list in the trading post. i would also like to get to the next norcal meet too. so please point me in the right direction.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Pictures please....of the truck, not the parts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Welcome to the ROC. I live in Sacto and there has been talk of a All Cal Meet in Santa Cruz. I would check the regional section of this forum for the Nor Cal news. This is best way of finding out what is happening in your neck of the woods. You could always suggest a meet and see who is interested. :cool:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Welcome to the Roc. i live in the 209(Turlock) area! hehe. i havent had a chance to go to the last few meets, but when i have, they were fun! Again, Welcome and cant wait to see the pics of the Truck.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here is a cheap front pic that i took just after i added the bull bar and fogs. ill get some better pics up soon to show the new lift and nerf bars. i hope to have the fender flares by then too.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Welcome to the ROC! Great looking truck. Don't think I've seen that hood scoop before. Looks nice along with your grille.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the welcomes.

by the way. if the 209 folks need tires, check out my 209 garage sale in the trading post......

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi
New to ROC> I live in Valley Springs. Great Forum

06 RTL Amazon Green. Burtman Brush Guard Cubby cover and Door Sills. Have Running boards and Vent Shades waiting for a good day to install.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts