Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Looks like Honda is offering 0% for up to 60 months & 10% down until 5/3. For those without cash.

60 months on the 2020 or 36 months on the 2021 is the current promotional rate.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,490 Posts
Moderator Note: Thread Unstuck since offer ended 5/3...
Honda raised the interest rate only on the Ridgeline to 1.9% (24-60 months) and 2.9% (61-72 months). Thank you, Honda. Haha. Every other model is still 0%.

·
Super Moderator
6,089 Posts
It won't do too much good, since many people will get their 2021's after May 3.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Good that they are doing 0%. Best I've ever gotten from Honda was 0.9% for 60 months with no down and that was at the end of year.

Like the sales lady said," Free money!".

·
Administrator
18,549 Posts
Looks like Honda is offering 0% for up to 60 months & 10% down until 5/3. For those without cash.
That's been around for a while. 0% for more than 36 months is only on the 2020 of which there are hardly any left. On the 2021, the longest 0% is 36 months. 10% down is not required - that's just shown as an example.

·
Registered
‘21 RTL-E
1 Posts
I put a deposit on a 2021 RTL-E Tuesday (more on this later) and given that I signed the purchase contract and paid the deposit I assumed that I was getting the 0% financing offer even though the dealer isn‘t expecting the truck to arrive until near the end of May. I called the dealer to inquire and he said he couldn’t give me the special financing deal beyond about 10 days past the May 3rd deadline and the truck has to be onsite. Bummed that I could miss the 0% by a week or two. However the dealer (sales manager) said he expected Honda to extend the special financing offer largely due to the limited availability of vehicles, particularly the Ridgeline right now. Anyone think there could be some truth to this? Or is the sales manager blowing smoke to keep me content until my truck arrives?

·
Administrator
18,549 Posts
However the dealer (sales manager) said he expected Honda to extend the special financing offer largely due to the limited availability of vehicles, particularly the Ridgeline right now. Anyone think there could be some truth to this?
I wouldn't be surprised at all. It's already been extended once.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Be nice if the dealer in my local area could get a Ridgeline nobody has them hopefully Honda I will extend their offer for the APR

·
Registered
2021 RTL-E (Modern Steel Metallic/Black)
7 Posts
My ridgeline is scheduled for delivery 5/3 to 5/7. Anyone know when Honda will say whether they're extending the offer?

Also, the original post says 0% for 60 months. Is that only for 2020 models, or includes 2021?

·
Administrator
18,549 Posts
My ridgeline is scheduled for delivery 5/3 to 5/7. Anyone know when Honda will say whether they're extending the offer?
If they're going to renew the 0% offer, it'll most likely be advertised the day after the current promotion expires.

Also, the original post says 0% for 60 months. Is that only for 2020 models, or includes 2021?
60 months on the 2020 or 36 months on the 2021 is the current promotional rate.

·
Super Moderator
6,089 Posts
Honda raised the interest rate only on the Ridgeline to 1.9% (24-60 months) and 2.9% (61-72 months). Thank you, Honda. Haha. Every other model is still 0%.

Reactions: zroger73

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,490 Posts

If I could give Honda a Thumbs down I would
There were selling too many. ;)

$40K @ 1.9% for 60 months earns Honda an extra $2,000 in interest.
$2k is $2k no matter how you make it...

Honestly with the "Chip Shortage" and production issues I'm shocked they didn't do it to all makes and models...

Reactions: JRJ and zroger73

·
Super Moderator
6,089 Posts
Anyone else get an email from every Honda dealer you contacted while shopping for the 2020 or 2021 that stated, "There is a new offer available on your saved vehicle! Turns out, it is the interest rate increase from Honda. How exciting.

Reactions: Seneca and zroger73
1 - 17 of 17 Posts