Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Will this work on the 21 Pilot and if so is their any drilling or just mounting everything is it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Hi Danny I would like to get a strut kit for my 2020 rtl
Meewb, Thanks for your interest. We are about to make a slight modification the lower brackets to accommodate a slight change in the 2020 inner fender well reinforcements. I do not have a 2020 available but have seen photos and I believe I know what to do, looking for someone I can communicate with and willing to try our modified brackets for fitment and if necessary make recommendations. Very difficult to communicate with my direct eBay buyers so a forum member would be great. We also have had a number of buyers just put a slight bend in the the lower brackets for their 2020's and everything seems to work fine. I would prefer to elongate the oval holes to add another .25" of fender clearance. let me know if you would like to participate and if so I can send you a set of lower brackets for test fitment and then the whole kit when we have everything dialed in on our end. Thank you, Danny K.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Meewb, Thanks for your interest. We are about to make a slight modification the lower brackets to accommodate a slight change in the 2020 inner fender well reinforcements. I do not have a 2020 available but have seen photos and I believe I know what to do, looking for someone I can communicate with and willing to try our modified brackets for fitment and if necessary make recommendations. Very difficult to communicate with my direct eBay buyers so a forum member would be great. We also have had a number of buyers just put a slight bend in the the lower brackets for their 2020's and everything seems to work fine. I would prefer to elongate the oval holes to add another .25" of fender clearance. let me know if you would like to participate and if so I can send you a set of lower brackets for test fitment and then the whole kit when we have everything dialed in on our end. Thank you, Danny K.
Danny, I would be glad to assist you with this. I have already ordered 2 set of these one for my 2020 rtf and a set for my wife's 2021 pilot. I will help you in any way I can. thanks for thinking of me
Dale Capito

·
Registered
1 Posts
When these are available for 2021 Pilots can you post over on that forum. I am sure there is a lot of interest.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
6,631 Posts
I tried to install the one I purchased for my 2017, onto my 2021 and the hole in the fender did not line up correctly. I enlarged the two holes that sit over the rivets, but that did not really help with aligning the hole for the bolt any better.

Also, the lower bracket is bumping up against the fender support.

Still a great product though.

I contacted the other vendor who manufactured the hood prop for the G1 Ridgeline but he has not reached out. I thought he might be interested since the new 2021 hood is made of heavier material.

·
Registered
2020 Sport
14 Posts
Hey Danny, I am interested in purchasing a set of these for my 2020. If you would like me to take any measurements or pictures to help with your design changes let me know! I am happy to help.

·
Registered
2021 Black Edition AWD
26 Posts
What a great product! As a newcomer to the Ridgeling Club, I was not aware that this mod was available. For my 2021 BE I'm really interested in the light kit! Where does one order this? Thanks in advance....

41 - 48 of 48 Posts