Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2G 2019 RTL-T Ridgeline that I have owned for about 34 months, and it has 20K miles. I started the vehicle in my driveway this morning and ALL FOUR tire pressures showed ZERO (they were fine yesterday). And yes, all 4 tires appear fully inflated. This is the 1st time I have seen this. Does this mean something in particular that I should know?
Thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
23,795 Posts
If there is a problem with a TPMS sensor, it should show "--" instead of a pressure reading. If a sensor is detected, but not yet registered, the display should show "58".

Is the low tire/TPMS warning light illuminated and/or warning message displayed?

I suspect a fault in the Keyless Access/TPMS Control Unit. If so, it might resolve by disconnecting then reconnecting the battery. If not, it might need to be replaced.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If there is a problem with a TPMS sensor, it should show "--" instead of a pressure reading. If a sensor is detected, but not yet registered, the display should show "58".

Is the low tire/TPMS warning light illuminated and/or warning message displayed?

I suspect a fault in the Keyless Access/TPMS Control Unit. If so, it might resolve by disconnecting then reconnecting the battery. If not, it might need to be replaced.
The display has a ZERO "0" on each tire rather than the typical 35.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts