Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Using Mothers 3-step products, a Meguiar machine & pads and a lot of time, here is the result. Really a mirror finishing. Pics are taken of the reflection in my tailgate, and you see the badges on my car + the flash so no photoshoppping or faking a great result:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,315 Posts
That's beautiful! Now give us a full shot of that gem!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Is that "real-tree" or "mossy-oak" lol. I use to do the three step on my civic but I don't think I can handle doing the RL , thats a lot of time. Looks great keep taking care of her.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Looks great, ton of work but great results, looks like it's a wrapped scene.....

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

After spending some hours over two days washing and working with the polishing machine, one of my neighbour came over to me and said something like; "Jon, you know there is a diagnose for this..." :act024:

·
Premium Member
11,315 Posts
Thanks!

After spending some hours over two days washing and working with the polishing machine, one of my neighbour came over to me and said something like; "Jon, you know there is a diagnose for this..." :act024:
I hope your neighbor realizes, "there isn't..." :)

·
Registered
790 Posts
Looks great, I use Meguiars Ultimate Compound for the perfect shine no swirls and I can do a whole door in about and hour starting with the claybar, then compound, polish and sealant.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts