Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I have 315k now. So far, the only issues have been a bad transmission pressure switch that in 2012 a dealership service shop replaced in about an hour, and my rear seat leg pulleys gave out. Since early on, I've had the occasional bout of transmission "clunk," but the truck rides amazingly strong and steady. I also have the vent door sound, but have gotten used to it (https://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/71-1g-problems-issues/43769-farting-squeaking-noise-when-switching-between-cold-hot.html). I am not rough on it while driving, but I have used it as a truck.

My first RL was totaled in a collision at about 45k, so I have a combined 360k behind the wheel of Ridgeline.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I have 315k now. So far, the only issues have been a bad transmission pressure switch that in 2012 a dealership service shop replaced in about an hour, and my rear seat leg pulleys gave out. Since early on, I've had the occasional bout of transmission "clunk," but the truck rides amazingly strong and steady. I also have the vent door sound, but have gotten used to it (https://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/71-1g-problems-issues/43769-farting-squeaking-noise-when-switching-between-cold-hot.html). I am not rough on it while driving, but I have used it as a truck.

My first RL was totaled in a collision at about 45k, so I have a combined 360k behind the wheel of Ridgeline.
About the same issues for me on my 08. I would be 20K over what I have on the clock(Which would put me at 310,000) had it not been for Takada airbags and Progressive drivers T-boning my poor Ridge.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome member @Fred G

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 2006 RTL W/Nav purchased with 34 miles I now have 330,000 miles. I have replaced: timing belt, yup thats it ! Still runs great not as smooth as new but shes old.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts