Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just looked at the inventory of the dealer where I bought mine -33 available!! It was the online inventory so it could be slightly off.

That's Madison Honda in NJ.

Wow! and it's a smallish dealer

·
Registered
34 Posts
that dealorship made me a great offer over the phone, for a blue RTL, and then they don't even have a blue RTL listed on their web site. The inevitable conclusion.....

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had a great experience with that dealership. Of course there was some pain when haggling. I got $1200 off MSRP while most were paying MSRP. It was probably the best new car buying experience I have ever had...they were extremely professional and nice.

If you are looking to buy...they are worth giving a shot. Jacob was my salesman. They have been rebuilding the dealership for the past few months so there may be some hiccups because of that.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I just picked up my Ridgeline last week :D . I had to wait two weeks for delivery. The dealer took delivery of 16 new Ridgeline twelve were pre-sold. I did get a fair price but not the $100 over invoice some folks are talking about. The dealer only had my vehicle on the lot for three hours and delivered it in as near perfect condition as any vehicle I've ever bought. Good dealers get and give good prices and first class service and don't keep popular vehicles for very long.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts