Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I didn't see a floormat thread specifically for these (if there is one, I apologize!)
Ordered from Amazon and received in 2 days. These mats fit great, have good traction and don't slide around at all. They are a bit difficult to install as they have a velcro like bottom but I believe that's what makes them so stable. Not a huge fan of the chrome 3D logo but I'm sure it'll get dirty enough that I won't notice it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 RTL-E (white on beige) in central Texas
1,573 Posts
Lots of other threads raving about the Maxpiders, but I do like the moire patterns in your pics!

PS: I clipped-off the gaudy logo badges and invisibly filled the rivet-holes with a bit of black RTV silicon applied from the back to achieve 'mat perfection' ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lots of other threads raving about the Maxpiders, but I do like the moire patterns in your pics!

PS: I clipped-off the gaudy logo badges and invisibly filled the rivet-holes with a bit of black RTV silicon applied from the back to achieve 'mat perfection' ;)
Thanks for the logo idea! And, not sure what my cell phone camera was doing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 RTL-T Forest Mist Metallic
379 Posts
Who ever even notices their floor mats a couple weeks after the thrill of buying them? But being bothered by the logo on the floor mat?

·
Registered
2019 RTL-E (white on beige) in central Texas
1,573 Posts
Who ever even notices their floor mats a couple weeks after the thrill of buying them? But being bothered by the logo on the floor mat?
'YMMV'

( no worries :) )

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E
359 Posts
You would think you wouldn't notice the floor mats after a week or two, but almost a month in and having lived with the Honda all weather for 3.5 years and now the 3d max , I'm still noticing how much better the truck looks with them and the coverage.
I get the argument, floor mats big deal, but these mats raise the bar, I'm kind of shocked.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
The moire pattern is not a defect with your camera. It is the pattern of the floor mats overlaying the pattern of your camera sensor, overlaying the dot pattern of your computer/tablet/cell phone screen.

They are nice looking mats. Congrats.

·
Registered
987 Posts
The moire pattern is not a defect with your camera. It is the pattern of the floor mats overlaying the pattern of your camera sensor, overlaying the dot pattern of your computer/tablet/cell phone screen.

They are nice looking mats. Congrats.
Thought they were Austin Powers themed....groovy baby!

·
Registered
268 Posts
I also love them for the fronts, but ended up getting husky for the back for better one piece coverage.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts