Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
2021 White Black Edition
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a large mug for coffee and water, but my wife likes to drink Coke Zero from cans. I made this insert to hold a standard beverage can so it wouldn't flop around. I thought I might need an o-ring around the perimeter to hold it in place, but it fits perfect without one. If you want to make one for yourself, the OD is 96.5mm and the ID is 67mm. It's 15mm thick.

Purple Violet Material property Font Oval

Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior

· Registered
2022 Black - Black Edition
66 Posts
So I priced them from a commercial printer. They priced it at $10 each for black PLA (which is what I can print). Flat rate shipping by USPS is $10 to anywhere in the lower 48. Would $20 shipped be unreasonable? $25 for two?
I ordered from dtrayers. Ultra fast response and cant wait to receive mine. Thanks again!

· Registered
31 Posts
A couple of years ago I bought some 3d printed cup holder inserts for my wife's Subaru which are notorious for having obnoxiously large cup holders. I found them on Etsy for $25 a pair.

· Registered
224 Posts
I've made a "cup spacer adapter" out of packing foam.
Cut out a "donut" out of a foam block, you'll need a snap off utility knife or a blade and smooth the cuts by gently melting the foam with some cigarette lighter or heat gun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts