Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Are you ready to break bread with your ROC family?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW DATE: 4th Annual Downtown Disney Holiday Dinner

Since December 8th was so busy for many of you, let's move the holiday dinner to:

WHEN: Saturday, December 1st @ 6:00 PM

WHERE: Tortilla Joe's Mexican Restaurant @ Downtown Disney California

Please answer the poll and post how many will be attending. I hope everyone can make it. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or just post your question here. I look forward to seeing everyone soon.

Dan

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Calendar is clear (AFAIK), me thinks

WE WILL BE THERE! :act035:

·
Registered
72 Posts
I would retitle this thread starting with NEW DATE 4th Annual Downtown Disney- When you look at it on the main forum page ....to the right of California Ridgeline Owners

this is all you see :

4th Annual Downtown Disney...
by teamcypher 11-15-2012 02:24 AM

If I had not of clicked on the page I would have thought it was still the same weekend.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would retitle this thread starting with NEW DATE 4th Annual Downtown Disney- When you look at it on the main forum page ....to the right of California Ridgeline Owners

this is all you see :

4th Annual Downtown Disney...
by teamcypher 11-15-2012 02:24 AM

If I had not of clicked on the page I would have thought it was still the same weekend.
Thanks for the info. I updated the title of this thread so it's easier to spot. Hope to see you there.

Dan

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
While I can’t speak for Cindy and Nikki Doodle because of their weird work schedules, I am so there! Been swamped with too many new projects lately!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

·
Registered
251 Posts
OK so I am going to say yes I will be the unless a certain project happens.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
I'm going to try to save this date and try to go! I can't make a promise yet, but I have few projects and photoshoots i'm trying to cover :D.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Re: NEW DATE: 4th Annual Downtown Disney Holiday Dinner

I will finally be able to make a So Cal ROC event again. See you all there! There will be three of us. :jon: :garfield: :eek:die:

Since December 8th was so busy for many of you, let's move the holiday dinner to:

WHEN: Saturday, December 1st @ 6:00 PM

WHERE: Tortilla Joe's Mexican Restaurant @ Downtown Disney California

Please answer the poll and post how many will be attending. I hope everyone can make it. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or just post your question here. I look forward to seeing everyone soon.

Dan

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts

I will finally be able to make a So Cal ROC event again. See you all there! There will be three of us. :jon: :garfield: :eek:die:

That's great news! We'll see you guys there...:act035:

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Rain or Shine! See you there!

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Rain or Shine! See you there!
Can't even remember which one had rain anymore buddy...I gots "old timers" bad!

Any SoCal newbies on the fence?

Downtown Disney's really decorated for the holiday's & Tortilla Joe's is great!

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Sorry Crew, I am rollin to Oakland that afternoon for the game on Sunday and Thursday back on Friday morning.

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts

One of the first one we had at the New Orleans restaurant it rained!

·
Registered
251 Posts

I recall it raining 3 meets ago at Disney and we were sitting outside....

·
Registered
72 Posts

Can I change my reservation for TONIGHT from 3 people to 5 people :homer: :marge: :bart: :lisa: :maggie:? Sorry for the late notice.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Can I change my reservation for TONIGHT from 3 people to 5 people :homer: :marge: :bart: :lisa: :maggie:? Sorry for the late notice.
No worries on the change. See you tonight. We're headed to the park now.

Dan

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts

No worries on the change. See you tonight. We're headed to the park now.

Dan
Wow brah, gonna do the park before lunch...

Yer gonna be beat tired come dinner time!

See you guys soon!

·
Registered
72 Posts

Dan,

So I decided to check out the trailer, once I got home, you were talking about in my 5 car Matchbox pack but it seems this pack is different, the second vehicle and the fifth vehicle appear to be different than the one I see being sold on ebay. No trailer for me. :(

Thanks to everyone for a nice dinner together. I decided last minute to surprise my wife Cristena since it was her birthday the following day. It was difficult coming back to visit with the SO Cal ROC group because the last time I visited with everyone at the ranch tech day (2011) I still had my dad (Also a Dan). He passed away earlier this year but he and I really enjoyed meeting everyone. It has been a mixed emotional year since then with the birth of my daughter and my father's passing before her birth but I look forward to enjoy more happier than sad days. Hope everyone has a nice holiday and I hope to see everyone more often in 2013.

Danny - (Cristena and Baby Illianna)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts