Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Are you ready to break bread with your ROC family?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey SoCal ROCers! The holidays are almost upon us, so let's get together and celebrate.

WHEN: Saturday, December 8th @ 6:00 PM

WHERE: Downtown Disney / Tortilla Joe's Mexican Restaurant

Please answer the poll, and post how many people each of you will be bringing so we can plan accordingly. We look forward to hanging out with our ROC family and celebrating the holidays together.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Dang, bad timing again. I was hoping to make it to a So Cal ROC event this year. Looks like it is not going to happen. Hopefully next year.

Have a fun and safe holiday season, Until then - Danny

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Glad to see we are continuing this tradition. :gbhouse:
We are both IN! :act035:

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
I won't vote bah humbug because I would really like to be there, but this year it is simply impossible. Don't give up on me though. Hopefully next year I'll have a better chance.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I am all excited good date (as my family is doing it's Disney Christmas from the 6th - 10th of December) But I couldn't recall the resturant. Then I really paid attention and see that it is So. Cal. not FL. Oh well.:act014:

·
Registered
321 Posts
First time I have been on here in a while. Thanks for the heads up Tony. I don't think I can make it down but I would love to get together down there since nothing happens up north.
Just got the oil changed and rear diff last week. Put a new air filter and cabin filter in this evening. Just a touch under 50k miles. My garage queen.

I was just on here debating about a 2in lift again. 7 years and I'm still undecided but I'm thinking about doing that and new bigger tires. I still have the originals on and they are drying and cracking a bit.

Have fun

Doug

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It looks like we need to reschedule this little get together. In an effort to increase attendance, let's move the date to Saturday, December 1st. I will start a new thread with poll in the SoCal section.

Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts