Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$23 brand new - free ship, made by a blind employee mfg plant in Mississippi
I just bought 8 for boondock camping, they will work exceptionally well to keep the fresh water tank (10 gal) full in our Nucamp Tab 320S Boondock Teardrop camper.
The 8 cans lay down on their side and fit real snug across the back of the bed below the rear window.
I'm gonna order a Cargo Stabilizer Bar to keep them while transporting from the water source to the rv, no I'm not going to joyride with an additional 334 pounds of water in the bed, lol.
The best bar out there IMHO
https://www.amazon.com/Heininger-40...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=GHSMGPJH4N324YV967A5

PM me for details

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why did you create a thread titled "5 gallon plastic jerry cans, made to Mil specs .. great source found" that's actually about a cargo stabilizer bar?

PM you for details about what?
just to you listen to your punk mouth

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited by Moderator)
you know f**k you losers
any dood guys here that need a link to what i posted on the back end of my post pm me, these jugs go into $50 plus on amazon. as far as the rest of you wise ass c**ksuckers, stick your sarcastic s**t to yourself . that includes you to zroger
Perhaps this one?

yes that is the company I don't know what they are selling for but I bought direct from the blind organization involved for $23 - free ship.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Stupid question, how do you keep water fresh in those, and how long does it store?
I have a set of OD cans just like this; one for each family member. Mine are the real-deal Scepter military cans, and tough as nails. Looks like these are exactly the same under a different contract. I store water in them for the family just in case service goes out or other issue comes up where we need them. For that, they have been used exactly once in the last 15 years I have had them when a water main break interrupted service to my part of town. They are kept in a cool corner of the basement and I change the water out about every six months. Sometimes (about every 18 months) I will rinse by shaking with a splash (maybe an oz or two) of unscented bleach and about 1 gallon water, then simply leave the residue upon drain, then I refill. Haven't had an issue with the water quality and wouldn't hesitate to use at any time.

That is a good price for those cans. Mid $40s to upwards of $70 is typical.

Reactions: Razor
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.