1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
887 Posts
As someone that also owns both, there's no way in hell I would do that. It might work and it might work just fine, but I just don't trust hanging that much weight off that big of a lever.

I would go trailer first.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Heck I would run a Costco utility trailer before I hung a bike that big off a receiver hitch.

Don't take only my word for it though. It may be completely fine. Just saying I wouldn't do it.

Everyone I've ever known with one of those bike carriers even only using it for lightweight dirtbikes always ends up hating it and going another direction.

·
Registered
881 Posts
I wouldn't do it, I would first want to know the tongue weight limit. You might be getting close to limit, standing still. Then add that weight moving around a bit go in fact down the road. I think its too much weight hanging off the rear end directly.
My three cents.😎

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
881 Posts
I wouldn't do it, I would first want to know the tongue weight limit. You might be getting close to limit, standing still. Then add that weight moving around a bit going down the road. I think its too much weight hanging directly off the rear end
My three cents.😎

1 - 6 of 6 Posts