Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Way to go! We're expecting many more posts from you. Congrats. Now get working on that 1K mark.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Way to go 5SDude!! Keep on postin'!!!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Woohoo! Nice job, Ron! Gee, only 5 x's fewer than LadyRidge (and I'm more than 10 x's fewer... will ANYONE ever catch her? I doubt it!)

Any word on the sills? Also, love to hear from you as to when you think other items will be available (you can PM me if necessary) - I'm more than willing to be a test guinea pig for you :D

-ridgeln

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Thank you for the encouragement. This place is quite addicting. We have gone through a rough beginning trying to ramp up production after the coating process caught us off guard. The “Louvers” on the first 20 sills were initially done on a manual machine and I didn’t like the small imperfections in the cuts. They are now done four sets at a time mounted to a large sub-plate in full automatic mode and there are two new designs which will be priced at a lower cost as well as a very special edition door sill which will have a price just slightly higher. I hate to copy anyone’s ideas but I also am working on a billet cover for the passenger side cubbies and “This is not an ashtray” door with matching “Louvers” I will post photos as soon as Bonereps custom sills come out of the machine.

Thanks again,

Ron

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How exciting. I can't wait to see the product of your ingenuity and skill. How long until we get pics? I have no idea what the wait is on getting them out of the machine.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Truckin' said:
How exciting. I can't wait to see the product of your ingenuity and skill. How long until we get pics? I have no idea what the wait is on getting them out of the machine.
Hi Truckin, I hope to generate excitement with the new designs.

Bonerep had ordered a custom door sill set right before I had made all of the modifications to the manufacturing process and he has been very patient. I had some mechanical issues with the diesel generator that provides electricity to the machine shop last weekend and could not complete his parts this weekend either so this is why I’ve had to wait to machine them as they are the very next items scheduled to be run. I will post photos of Bonerep’s door sills and the new designs on the “Added some door sill decoration post” as soon as feasible. :)

Ron

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Congrats on hitting 500, Ron. It looks like everyone is eagerly awaiting the new sill sets.

L

·
0 Posts
Sorry I missed your big moment Ron. Congratulations my friend and keep up the exceptional work and input you give this club.
Say hello to Cindy for me!! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts