Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011 VP Bali Blue Pearl
234 Posts
Sure would like to know how that was done!

·
Registered
2014 Sport
3,127 Posts
The lift doesn't look like 6 inches. The tires may give it an 1.5 and maybe a 3inch lift on the truck.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Was at the dealership getting my ridgeline serviced when I noticed this awesome truck. The guy put a 6 inch lift on it along with offroad side steps and a bull bar. The lift was a custom job and I dont think you can get this anywhere online.
I LOVE IT!!!! My 06 RTL came with a lift kit on it and it happens to be the same color as yours but unfortunately not the same tires of course. I really do not know what size the lift is. It's not a 6 in kit but according to the dealer it was an OEM lift kit is that just BS? It's a gas guzzling beast but it goes anywhere I need it to go without any issues. Now that COVID-19 kicked my ever loving arse I can't see well enough to drive and my 10 doctors are not sure if my eyesight will come back..yeah pissed..just a tad!! All..be safe out there!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
I went with 2 inch lift . 265/65/18 tires . I don’t think your truck came with 6 inch lift. It looks great non the less. But the dealer must blowing smoke out there a$$
Nice ride you have there! Yes, you are probably right and yes car sales people are worse than Lawyers LOL. There was another Ridgeline that was parked next to mine and my RTL had more clearance but I don't know how to confirm if I have a lift kit or not. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter much. The tires that my RTL came with are P245/70 17's thought that was kinda an odd size for the truck.

·
Registered
2019 RTL-E (white on beige) in central Texas
1,721 Posts
Was at the dealership getting my ridgeline serviced when I noticed this awesome truck. The guy put a 6 inch lift on it along with offroad side steps and a bull bar. The lift was a custom job and I dont think you can get this anywhere online.

I'm not usually impressed by 'jacked' trucks, especially RLs, but that rig does look pretty wicked whatever the lift inches or method used.

Impressed that the camber looks good / correct, but the static angle of the lower arm visible under the left rear does make one wonder about CV issues / longevity.

Not for me but gottta love how folks personalize their vehicles when apparently done well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts