Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It took 6 weeks but I finally got a day of sun that I actually had my RL. So here she is after a bath and some Maguires Gold. :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
If I didn't know better I'd say your buggy looks like it actually likes you.
Thanks for sharing
Drive it in good health

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Great color! Thanks for the pics. I just dropped mine off tonight to get the roof rack and the running boards, among other things, installed. Now I have a preview of what my truck will look like by Thursday.

Go Green! :D

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Looks great!!! Wanna do mine? :D

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shovelhd said:
Looks great!!! Wanna do mine? :D

Sure bring her up? over? down?

Something very satisfying about spending 3 hours in car detailing zen.

·
Registered
170 Posts
so i guess it was true that the green was only limited time color. Im glad that it is gone as it was making it harder for me to pick the color I want. Now its Red or Black or blue. So hard. lol

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Wow. I just went to the Honda site and in the 'Build and Price' section you can no longer choose Amazon Green.

Go Green!

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
mayfielh said:
Sure bring her up? over? down? Something very satisfying about spending 3 hours in car detailing zen.
It would be WAY over and up. I'm in Massachusetts. Nice drive on the Trans-Can, though. Sure would finish the break-in.

The smell of Carnauba wax and Budweiser on a spring afternoon. The thing is, 3 hours turns into six, because I can't just do the Ridgeline, I'd have to do the Pilot as well. WAF.

·
Registered
167 Posts
6 weeks?! C'mon Mayfielh, we've had more sun than that...oh yeah, right...everyone else who doesn't live in the Pacific NW, our weather is crappy--rains all the time...you wouldn't like it...move somewhere else like California or NY. ;)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The smell of Carnauba wax and Budweiser on a spring afternoon. The thing is, 3 hours turns into six, because I can't just do the Ridgeline, I'd have to do the Pilot as well. WAF.
But if you were to visit the NW you could smell Carnauba and drink beer that has body. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts