Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 Honda Ridgeline RT, which does not come equipped with a 7-pin trailer harness. Is there a Honda or aftermarket kit I can buy? How much does it cost and how much of a pain is it to install? Or is this something the dealer needs to do?

I bought an aftermarket 4-pin model that plugs into the tail lights to tow my utility trailer but now I need the 7-pin for a camper w/ electric brakes.

Searching through the site for suggestions on a trailer brake controller.

· Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,898 Posts
And search the thread for install tips, in addition to the PDF from HANDA, the PDF is good, the photos and other info on this forum is very helpful

· Registered
4 Posts
The Handa link isnt' working for me. Is there a PN that I can search by? Would like to install a 7 pin hardness to my 2006 and am a little confused about which kit is compatible with the early G1 Ridgelines. Thanks!

· Registered
2,247 Posts
The Handa link isnt' working for me. Is there a PN that I can search by? Would like to install a 7 pin hardness to my 2006 and am a little confused about which kit is compatible with the early G1 Ridgelines. Thanks!
IIRC Handa is no longer in business - try this link and enter your vehicle-specific info to get the proper part / Part Number

08L91-SJC-100B - Genuine Honda Trailer Hitch Harness (hondapartsnow.com)

With the PN you may then find a source more convenient or economical for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.