Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I complained to the XM folks about why I was paying so much and others were getting this deal. Their response was that only specific people were offered the deal. Congrats to those folks, enjoy. I, on the other hand, may drop my subscription when it expires and possible sign back on as a new account and maybe get a deal too.

·
Registered
626 Posts
MarkF said:
I complained to the XM folks about why I was paying so much and others were getting this deal. Their response was that only specific people were offered the deal. Congrats to those folks, enjoy. I, on the other hand, may drop my subscription when it expires and possible sign back on as a new account and maybe get a deal too.
Hey MarkF, you need to just persevere. The first person I talked to there gave me the big blow-off too. I called back a week later and told them that I'd received the card in the mail with the offer, but had forgotten it at home and was calling them from work... they bought the story and gave me the deal. ;)

It's a bit evil, but then again, they really suck. I mean, they sent me an email telling me I could view my account online, and that has *never* worked. I've tried calling them about it twice, and have submitted an online technical support request, which ended up in a dead end. I'm amazed they've managed to stay alive this long; they're incredibly disorganized.

Good luck!

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
MarkF said:
I jsut got an e-mail response from FM telling me the same thing. When my 3 months is up I will let it lapse and see what happens.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Two months after my free 90 days ran out I got the un-solicited $77 offer. (phone and post card) I called to activate and since I was in the system, I did not even need the radio ID number. They billed me for $79, without telling me there is a $2 charge for a paper bill. I sent them the $77 they told me it would be and have been laughing to channel 150 ever since.

The $77 seems to be to get you back, not keep you. I did try more than once before the introductory period ran out to get a deal and they were not interested. I plan on letting this run out too, as I will be getting one of those cool Sirius S50 gizmos this winter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts