Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, its been a long wait since I first heard of the Ridgeline in January, but I got a call this morning that new blue RT had come in, so I went to look, and with only 3 miles on the clock drove it home. :D I also added the protective side molding, running boards, splash guards for the rear, security system, towing package, and tonneau cover. I will post a picture when all the extras have been installed.

Robert
;)

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Yes, congratulations.

Still waiting. . . :D

L

·
0 Posts
delphi7x10 said:
Well, its been a long wait since I first heard of the Ridgeline in January, but I got a call this morning that new blue RT had come in, so I went to look, and with only 3 miles on the clock drove it home. :D I also added the protective side molding, running boards, splash guards for the rear, security system, towing package, and tonneau cover. I will post a picture when all the extras have been installed.

Robert
;)
Congratulations! Enjoy the ride!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Swampler,

I just put a picture up in the picture galary, but it only shows the front. Not a whole lot of visible changes in the RT, other than steel wheels, and black mirrors, and door knobs.

I will try to post some pictures on Tuesday, when I should have the running boards, mud guards, hitch and Tonneau cover installed.

Its worth the wait....

swampler said:
My blue RT is supposed to be in the last week of this month. I would love to see some pics of yours to see what is actually different than on the RTS and RTL the dealers actually stock for buyers to look at.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
delphi7x10 said:
Swampler,

I just put a picture up in the picture galary, but it only shows the front. Not a whole lot of visible changes in the RT, other than steel wheels, and black mirrors, and door knobs.

I will try to post some pictures on Tuesday, when I should have the running boards, mud guards, hitch and Tonneau cover installed.

Its worth the wait....
I actually saw you pic already. Truck looks great! I had heard someone say they had black bumpers, so I was glad to see they were body colored like I thought. I think I like the contrast of the black mirrors better than the body colored after seeing it in your pic!

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Congrats, Delphi! The blue is nice looking and I bet even nicer with those accessories. Were the running boards difficult? Let me know!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts