Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the part number or where I can find the two 5.5 mm bolts and AC coupler that attaches to the top of the AC compressor that the AC hose connects to?

The two small bolts are rusted so bad i cant get them out.

Thanx for any help

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
What year and model ridgeline do you have?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is not even shown on the parts diagram. Its the part that connects to the ac compresser with an oring and then the ac hose plugs into it. I was actually able to let it soak in penetrating oil and was then able to get the bolts out. Thanx for the help

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
This piece goes on top of 2008 Honda Ridgeline compressor and then the hose fits on to it

There is no part listed and there is no part number listed this piece is not easy to find I still haven't found it had to order a used one just to get that piece

It might be that saying that number 19 is screwing into

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Okay so here is what I found. The '06-'08 Ridgeline AC Compressor is a Denso MC447260-8190 design carrying an internal Denso part number of 471-1630,

Here is a DIY from the ODY club (the G3 Odyssey has the same compressor) >> https://www.odyclub.com/threads/diy-2007-honda-odyssey-ac-compressor-replacement.173122/. Probably not needed for you as you seem to know what you are doing.

Below is the image of the piece you are talking about and for the life of me, I cannot find the part number as the Denso does not include that on their replacement compressor (as your new unit)

However, this retailer, R&Y Compressors do sell it with that piece. Yes, the 2003 MDX shares the same compressor.

My suggestion is to speak with the the parts department at your local dealership (in person). Other idea is to just swap it with a new O-ring, if the hardware is undamaged.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Very detailed. Wow. Thanks. I found a used compressor that had the piece. I swear if I could buy a few thousand and sell them online I would be rich.
Iam still going to go in person as suggested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts