Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ridgline Owners Meet In Cleveland

Ok...dolls and guys.....this is my last new thread on this subject. I titled it thusly for newbies. :D

Those of you who are coming..and those who want to help us but can't..please keep this thread active!! Thanks.

If you are coming and haven't yet settled up for T-shirts and or RHOF tickets, you can do so at my PAY PAL account at [email protected]. Today would be greatly appreciated. :D
Admission to the RHOF is $14.75 and T-shirts are $12.00.
Disregard if the "check is in the mail".
Anyone wanting a commemorative T-shirt for the meet can purchase one at www.cdcgraphics.com and go to Our Favorite Website page.

Here's the scoop!!

I have to buy tickets no later than Noon today to get the group rate. We need 20 for the group rate price which we have. Just checking to see if we have any last minute newbies or members who have been sitting on the fence trying to decide whether or not to come.

Here are the details.

Final Itinerary For The [email protected] The Rock

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2005

WELCOME TO CLEVELAND THOSE WHO ARE ARRIVING TODAY.
GET A GOOD NIGHTS REST.

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2005

11:00 A.M.: MEET FOR BRUNCH AT QUAKER STEAK AND LUBE ABOUT 2 MILES FROM THE COURTYARD AND DAMON'S IN INDEPENDENCE IN VALLEY VIEW. http://www.lubewings.com/calendar/ne...ate=10/10/2005 5935 Canal Road Valley View, OH 216-986-WING (9464)

This is the link to the Marriott http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-3329...=reserva tion

12:30ISH: DRIVE IN A CONVOY FROM QUAKER STEAK TO THE ROCK HALL. ABOUT 15 MINUTES FROM VALLEY VIEW.

1:00 P.M.: ARRIVE AT THE ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME. ENJOY THE DAY WITH NEW FRIENDS AND OLD MEMORIES.

5:30 P.M.: ROCK HALL CLOSES. MEET OUT FRONT, PARK OUR RIDGELINES IN FRONT OF THE ROCK HALL FOR A GROUP PHOTO.

6:00 P.M.: DINNER AT DAMON'S. FUN AND TRIVIA AND A GREAT TIME.http://www.damons.com/location2.cfm?...=67&y=20
Damon's Grill, 4181 Rockside Road, Independence , OH 44131

AFTER DINNER:OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS.

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2005:

10:00 A.M. MEET FOR BREAKFAST AT THE NEWLY BUILT BOB EVANS IN INDEPENDENCE AND DRIVE SOUTH 15 MINUTES TO THE METRO PARKS FOR A CONVOY RIDE OF RIDGELINES, MORE PICTURES AND GOODBYE'S TO ALLOW THOSE WITH A LONG DRIVE HOME A HEAD START.
Bob Evans Farms Restaurant,5980 Rockside Rd, Cleveland, OH 44131

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, REQUESTS OR CONCERNS.

PLEASE CALL ME SO WE CAN GO OVER YOUR INFORMATION FOR NAME TAGS, T-SHIRT SIZES AND COLORS, ETC.
I AM MAKING A MEMORY BOOK FOR ALL WHO ATTEND AND I WILL NEED SOME INFORMATION FOR IT.
WE ALSO HAVE www.hardtopguy.com AS A SPONSOR WHO HAS OFFERED SOME GIVE-AWAYS FOR THOSE ATTENDING.

OFFICE: 440.838.4232
HOME: 440.838.4051
EMAIL: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Re: Ridgline Owners Meet In Cleveland

Anyone interested in getting together Friday night (the 4th) for dinner or a couple of drinks? My wife and I should be at the Courtyard between 4 and 5. Suggestions/Interested?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts

What's a good way to spend the hours before Brunch on Saturday morning? Breakfast? Sightseing?:D

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Tex's Ridge said:
Anyone interested in getting together Friday night (the 4th) for dinner or a couple of drinks? My wife and I should be at the Courtyard between 4 and 5. Suggestions/Interested?
Hi Tex...If I get everything done in time, Todd and I might be up for that. I'll get back to you!! ANYONE ELSE??

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Btttp :) ***********

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Btttp :) :d

·
Registered
479 Posts

To all those who are reading these posts, but do not yet own a Ridgeline..........you will NEVER find a nicer group of Ridgelines & owners in one place than this group of people attending the ROC the RHOF! :D

This is the perfect oppurtunity to look at the truck we have all come to love, without the high pressure of a sales person.

We all love our trucks, and would love to show them off! I am sure many of us have dealer recomendations and buying tips as well, not to mention, in person, face to face conversations about Ridgeline ownership from those who own them. You will get to see most of the available accessories, colors choices, and how people have personalized thier rigs. Perfect for the soon to be buyer!

Had I not just bought mine, I would STILL have come, just to see the trucks, and talk to everybody about thier trucks.

So no matter where you're from, take a ride this weekend to Cleveland, and see some beautifull scenery along the way as UltraHog said. This is the time!

Fins
:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts

Tex's Ridge said:

My wife & I and Ridgeln & his family will be up there around 7:30p. Dinner's always good. I was thinking possibly heading into town to go to the Hard Rock Cafe. Just a thought. See everyone soon!

·
Registered
201 Posts

ladyridge said:
5:30 P.M.: ROCK HALL CLOSES. MEET OUT FRONT, PARK OUR RIDGELINES IN FRONT OF THE ROCK HALL FOR A GROUP PHOTO.

Just a thought, with the time change, it's going to be getting dark. perhaps we should plan on the group photo when we arrive at the Rock??

·
Registered
138 Posts

Tex's Ridge said:
What's a good way to spend the hours before Brunch on Saturday morning? Breakfast? Sightseing?:D
Not sure when it leaves, but you can take the http://www.lollytrolley.com/city.htm tour on Friday evening (if I read the schedule right!). The Great Lakes Science Center (next to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame) is a lot of fun for kids at heart!

See you there!

·
Registered
774 Posts

BTW you guys PLEASE have an adult beverage for me at the meet.....:D :D

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts

lowrider90 said:
Man, could you post a dictionary for all the obtw's out there?

Some of us attorneys out there don't have a secretary at home to decifer.
I don't know what obtw stands for, but I'm guessing you want to know about btttp.

Bump to the top, please. Just a way to keep the thread visible.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

bonerep said:
BTW you guys PLEASE have an adult beverage for me at the meet.....:D :D
You got it!!!

Hey all you ROCers coming to Cleveland!!
Drive safe and have my number handy if you need me.
440.838.4232 is the business line but I will forward it to my cell when I am away from the office!!
This is going to be one fun weekend.
I went to the RHOF today to get the tickets and they have the TOMMY exhibit right now. WOW..was it ever cool.
Can't wait to get a big group ROC hug!!!

OBTW...( just for you my attorney friend ;) ) check out www.cleveland.com for cool stuff to do in Cleveland when not hangin' with us!!

See you soon.

J.C. :)
LadyRidge

·
Registered
1,219 Posts

jaiden said:
My wife & I and Ridgeln & his family will be up there around 7:30p. Dinner's always good. I was thinking possibly heading into town to go to the Hard Rock Cafe. Just a thought. See everyone soon!
I PM'd Ridgeln with my cell phone #860-205-7998. Give me a call tomorrow sometime and the address of the hardrock. Are you staying at the Courtyard? If so. buzz my room too and maybe we can hook up with you guys:) My registration will be under Edward Tex Brown.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Tex's Ridge said:
I PM'd Ridgeln with my cell phone #860-205-7998. Give me a call tomorrow sometime and the address of the hardrock. Are you staying at the Courtyard? If so. buzz my room too and maybe we can hook up with you guys:) My registration will be under Edward Tex Brown.
IS THIS EXCITING OR WHAT!!??
Thanks so much for helping us make this happen TMac!!
Without you and your brilliant idea to start the best Ridgeline Club on the net, we would not have an opportunity to make new friends and get together like we will be doing this weekend. I only wish it was possible for ALL of us to meet!! Maybe some day. Can you just picture 1,600 Ridgelines in the same parking lot?? Takes my breath away!!

I am sure I speak for most if not all the members when I say...
Life without the ROC would never be the same!!
Keep up the GREAT work!!
Love ya baby!!!

( YOU THINK I'M EXCITED NOW?? WAIT TIL MONDAY ) ;)
:):eek:

·
Registered
479 Posts

jaiden said:
Just a thought, with the time change, it's going to be getting dark. perhaps we should plan on the group photo when we arrive at the Rock??

I second that. I was thinking the same thing.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

fins2theright said:
I second that. I was thinking the same thing.
Todd and I sized up the situation yesterday and there is a perfect place for the group photo...but the problem is the museum will be open and people will be in the area. I suppose I could make a couple of signs stating "ROCK HALL CLOSED DUE TO HONDA DIGNITARIES MEETING" and post them until we finish our photo session!! :D
Which reminds me!!
I reserved the Quaker Steak and Damon's under Honda Dignitaries and their families!! ;) So on the outside chance someone gets there before me....you'll know what to say!!
Call my business line if ANYONE has questions or concerns.
I feel like a little kid today!!:p
I wish you all could be here!!:(

·
Registered
233 Posts

Sounds like it's gonna be a great meet and I wish I were going. :( I hope everyone has a safe trip a good time. Maybe Ladyridge can produce a cutout of us on poster board and place us in various group photos? (my wife will kill me if she finds out I posted this pic--she hates it! :eek: ) I can't wait too see lots of photos after all is said and done!!

Attachments

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

GREAT PICTURE!!! I LOVE IT.
But then again I bet you knew I would. :D :)
Lets get together via email after the weekend and do something (group photos)together. I can't help but think it will be really cool with your talents involved.
Thanks SOR!!

1 - 20 of 126 Posts