Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was kind of out of commission this weekend and have not been able to read any posts til now. A good friend of mine passed away on Saturday and it was a sudden, devastating blow to many. I apologize for not getting back to you if you have emailed me and it may be a few days before I can. Services are in Pittsburg and I'll be there for a few days. I feel as if I should share this with you because the person who died was an instrumental part of the Honda Finance family for 10 years. He was loved by many and was the driving force behind me getting my Ridgeline. He stopped a few weeks ago at my office for a peek and a ride in my new ride and we missed each other. He called Thursday to tell me he would be stopping again soon. He died Saturday. He never did get to see me with it. He was so excited that I was one of the first people he knew to buy this new vehicle he and his company was so proud of and we both talked about the Ridgeline with great excitement.
Thanks for listening.
J.C.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss. It's really a hard thing to adjust to when it sudden and especially a close friend or family.

Tiger

·
Registered
419 Posts
Sorry girl for your loss and posibbly ours too even though most of us never met this special person in your life...

·
Registered
46 Posts
lady ..... sorry for your loss :(

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Sorry for your loss, LadyRidge.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
He never got to see you with your RL?? :rolleyes: I'm guessing he's "up there" driving a RTL navi, moonroof, roof rack, some chrome, no wind noise or creaking steering wheel, listening to some great tunes. That's heaven! Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Many condolences for the loss of your friend. Travel safely.
Jules

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
sorry for your loss.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you my friends. Your thoughts and prayers are very appreciated.

·
Registered
383 Posts
"See the stars that shine and give us light
One less star is in the sky tonight
Words alone won't keep our tears away
But I know that star will shine again someday

And heaven laughs when we say good-bye
It ain't so far to the other side
Someday soon we will meet again
Say it over and over and over 'til then"

·
Registered
297 Posts
Ladyridge, I've been away at my Association's Business Convention for the past five days and didn't see your post. So sorry to hear of the loss of your close friend. Bless you and his family,

David

1 - 13 of 13 Posts