7,407 Posts
@Totomojo you were in all of those places and only took 2 pics

Reactions: donuteater306

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are a couple pics from a recent trip to Moab, Arches Park. Fabulous rugged scenery. Go, but be prepared for some crowds.
@Totomojo you were in all of those places and only took 2 pics
Only two with the liner in them. I went with a camera club so, yeah, took about 1400 pictures. Still going through them. We were mainly in Arches, so got a lot of arch pictures. :grin:

Here are a few so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E
120 Posts
^ WHAT HE SAID!!! I am so jealous. I want to go so bad for the mountain biking and the off roading.
I took a mountain bike and hit one of the easier trails over at Deadhorse Point. Only went over the bars once. :surprise:

Are you leveled? Looks like front rake is gone.
Yep. I have the Trazda 1.5" leveling kit. And, slightly larger tires. No bash plates or rock sliders though so I kept to fairly tame dirt.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yep. I have the Trazda 1.5" leveling kit. And, slightly larger tires. No bash plates or rock sliders though so I kept to fairly tame dirt.

Cool. Any drivability difference after leveling? I would guess not much with a the small amount and the long wheelbase.

Are the half shafts still at a mild angle?

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
great pictures! I am going to have to go there on my CC trip again.

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E
120 Posts
Is someone on top of the arch in your picture?

I don't think so. They have park laws against that.

Cool. Any drivability difference after leveling? I would guess not much with a the small amount and the long wheelbase.

Are the half shafts still at a mild angle?
No drivability issues. I like the feel it gives the truck by raising the nose. As to the half shafts, you would have to define mild. As I recall, the guys who engineered the lift maxed it at 1.5 in order to maintain reliability and part life.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here are a couple pics from a recent trip to Moab, Arches Park. Fabulous rugged scenery. Go, but be prepared for some crowds.
Hey, is that your Nexen Roadian AT Pro RA8? 255/70r17?

I am thinking of getting 255/70r17 Cooper Discoverer on the same KMc wheels. I currently have 247/70r17 Blizzaks and only rub slightly at full lock when backing up. Did you have to do anything to the truck to minimize rubbing?

Thank you for sharing. Any photos of the side of your truck with the 255/70 tires?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Curious where you took the two pics of your truck...is that the Gemini Bridges road? Amazing scenery, wondering if a Ridge can handle that particular road. Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts