Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to "pop" in here and say hi. I've been hanging around this site starting around mid-May and have enjoyed reading most of the posts. I do plan on buying - and I have ventured to a couple dealers in the past few weeks but haven't sat down to talk numbers...yet. The knowledge I've gained from you all can only help me get the best deal possible. So, again, thanks - and I am now officially a lurker - no more.

·
Registered
264 Posts
happy hunting and good luck to you. Welcome to the club.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Once you get the truck you won't regret it. I'm glad that this site has helped you in your purchase decision.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Woooooo! Another Buckeye! Yes! OSU grad here, too. Columbus has been REALLY slow about dropping the price on these. I have a friend who is the Internet Manager for a dealership here and promises a great deal for me soon. Once I know it's a lock, I'll let you know. My parents want one, too. Maybe we could get a killer deal and buy 3 at once. If not, I'm going to buy one from a dealer in Virginia that is selling at or below invoice.

Go Bucks!

-Bob

P.S. to T Mac: Good point about OSU about hoops. Matta is such a great coach. I just hope we can keep him here. I almost forgot that we ended the Illini's undefeated streak this year. I really thought Illinois was going to win it all this year. The OSU football team should be really strong again this year, too. If they can get by Texas, they have a chance.....

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
To Tmac and RTL44:

GO UMASS!!!!!

:)

L

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the family tOSU!! AND WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN!! ;) :D Nicholas and I have been waiting and waiting for someone else from Ohio to show themselves. I live south of Cleveland and Nicholas lives south of BFE!! ( Cutler ) We are planning a get-together with Ultra-Hog on the 26th of this month. If you would like to join us, search the posts for the information. Even if you don't have your RL yet, join us anyway. I'll be more than happy to let you take Lady Ridgina for a nice long drive just to seal the deal for you.
I am not sure of the deals at my dealership right now but you can contact Joe @ [email protected] and tell him you are a friend of mine. Maybe he can get you a good deal.
Good Luck and again, welcome to the Ridgeline Family of the ROC!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the friendly replies - you guys are pretty cool. I've visited only 2 dealerships so far (Marysville and Roush) and both are under MSRP anything around invoice seems to make them squirm. It's good not to have a need for a new car, even though it pains me, I can wait.

Even though I'm a huge Buckeye fan, I'm just as fanatic about the Big10(11). I can even find it in my soul to quietly root for TTUN (that team up north) when they're playing a bowl game or a non-conference team. I only hope the best for all teams - but live and die with the scarlet and grey. And last year, the Illini were men amongst boys on the hard court.

Again, thanks for all of the nice relpies. See ya around ROC.

-Bill

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LadyRidge - I have a National Guard Drill that weekend - but thanks for the invite. BTW - I live ~25 North of Columbus in Delaware.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Welcome aboard!
Go Penn State! Please, we need all the help we can get! Another "building" year, again! Someday, maybe soon, PSU hoops will rise from the ashes and surprise us all. One can only hope...
With Penn states record in the past several years, recruiting has been a major chalenge. There was an interisting story in todays paper about two recruits from Europe. I can see the Bryce Jordan Center (Basketball +) and Beaver Stadium from my house. My wife and I have had season tickets for PSU basketball for about 20 years. They have had some good years and there is hope for more to come. We always enjoy watching Big 10(11) Bball. If anyone comes for a game, PM me and we will make it a party.

Who else is coming to the ROC meet next Sunday in Western PA north of Pittsburgh with Ladyridge and company?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts