Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
I'm not crazy about the H logo in the middle of the bed. But generally speaking, I think it looks great.

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,595 Posts
I have to agree. From that (limited) perspective, it looks attractive. I hope that's not the only perspective that is appealing. I sure have my doubts about the front of the G2 RL.

·
Registered
298 Posts
It looks like a....pickup truck. The 500 HP turbo option should make it a real winner.

·
Registered
321 Posts
At least the tailgate is the same height as the bed now. Definitely my least favorite part of the current Ridgeline design.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
More main streamed, less unique..

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
I'm not crazy about the H logo in the middle of the bed. But generally speaking, I think it looks great.
Matches where VW put their logo on the Amarok.

Chip H.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Looks good. I also dont like the H on the tailgate but yes removing it is easy and if you dont like the chrome trim, some plasti dip fixes that. But is the bumper still a one piece? I wanted more traditional bumper so maybe some metal bumpers can be added.

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
I miss the amber turn signals but it matches what everyone else does. Ehh.

Chip H.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,269 Posts
I miss the amber turn signals but it matches what everyone else does. Ehh.

Chip H.
Amber isn't allowed in the US, I know a few still get through, but the National Transportation Standard is "RED"

·
Premium Member
11,315 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Adjust the brightness of the image, there is a sliding window underneath the light bar
I think you are reading more into this than it is.( But I hope you are right). I'm not buying it if it doesn't have a rear window that opens. I may give up the console but not a rear window that opens.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I wish they had kept the squared-off wheel arches like the current Ridgeline and like the teaser sketch shows. That would have helped differentiate it from the Pilot while also making it look more "truck-like" (in my opinion).

1 - 20 of 52 Posts