Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my baby at 3 weeks old!!! I should be the poster child for accessories anonymous! Simplistic beauty at this point. Just rear flaps and wheel locks.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
264 Posts
I kind of like mine simple too. Mud flaps, pinstripes and a bed extender is probably it for me. I think your truck looks great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
A great picture. It makes you want to go and buy another one. We sure have some great photographers on this site.

Tiger
 

·
Green With Envy Moderator
Joined
·
2,346 Posts
Very nice picture. That silver looks really good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Great photography...this is the exact Rigdeline I have about 4 wks. since my pickup...but I added running boards, read mud flaps and trailer towing package...great picture...good luck...love mine
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,026 Posts
Neat photo - looks like an ad Honda should use. I've had my silver RTL for about a month now and love it (so do all my friends). I am like you and trying to keep it simple and inexpensive. All I've done is installed the rear mud flaps and visors for all four windows. It came with pin stripes and I'm glad of that. I really don't need any other accessory right now although a custom grill would be nice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for your kind words! It's easy to take a good picture when you have a great model to work with.
I think my next project for the truck will be upgrading speakers (as discussed in another thread here on ROC). This seems to be one weak component that disturbs me. Then, maybe I'll take on the grill (I just can't believe it's so expensive).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
jch said:
Here's my baby at 3 weeks old!!! I should be the poster child for accessories anonymous! Simplistic beauty at this point. Just rear flaps and wheel locks.
Hey, nice truck! It looks exactly like mine :D. I think eventually I'd like to add fogs but I want something like the new projector types instead of the conventional ones.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
jch said:
Thank you for your kind words! It's easy to take a good picture when you have a great model to work with.
I think my next project for the truck will be upgrading speakers (as discussed in another thread here on ROC). This seems to be one weak component that disturbs me. Then, maybe I'll take on the grill (I just can't believe it's so expensive).
I must not have gotten enough sleep these past few days...Shortspark mentioned custom grill and you mentioned it too and here I'm thinking...cool, they're going to build a portable Weber into this truck. What next?!! :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nwdiver, :eek:
Listen very, VERY carefully…Unclench your hand, release the mouse. Slowly…slowly. Now stand up and back away from the pc. No sudden movements…no sudden movements.

Actually, what a great idea! There is already a built-in cooler. Why not utilize the three mounting places at the back on either side for the bed extender to mount a retractable frame with a nice big stainless grill unit. You pull into the lot at the game pop up the grill, open the cooler full of ice, raw meat and beer. Grab a slab of beef and chuck it on the barb. Pull two beers out of the ice, douse the meat in one and drink the other! Oh, see…now you got me sucked in!! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
460 Posts
jch said:
nwdiver, :eek:
Listen very, VERY carefully…Unclench your hand, release the mouse. Slowly…slowly. Now stand up and back away from the pc. No sudden movements…no sudden movements.

Actually, what a great idea! There is already a built-in cooler. Why not utilize the three mounting places at the back on either side for the bed extender to mount a retractable frame with a nice big stainless grill unit. You pull into the lot at the game pop up the grill, open the cooler full of ice, raw meat and beer. Grab a slab of beef and chuck it on the barb. Pull two beers out of the ice, douse the meat in one and drink the other! Oh, see…now you got me sucked in!! :p
i want, i want, i want!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top