Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i've been searching for deals on the RL and in hope i can get it lower. One dealer called back and offered $32,500 out the door tax & lic included no options :) . Is this a good deal? He has written me that when i'm ready i can cash it in and get the deal. Does everyone think the price will go lower or get a better deal? thanx for you input everyone.

·
Registered
264 Posts
If you were in FL, sales tax alone without a trade would run you an additional $2000. I wish I got that deal.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Well, if you can believe a quote of $31000 for an RTL S/R (msrp $32640) then they add $515 freight, $299 "processing" $499 "appearance" so now it's really $32313 vs. the $33155 sticker with freight. Should I believe it first of all, and how much lower can we go at the end of the month?

Invoice is $29876 including shipping for a $3279 profit. Their unsigned offer (e-mail) is $2437 profit/$1000 under msrp. I'd feel successful with $1500 under, kind of half way between invoice and retail, you know they make enough in add ons. Any price forcasts for May, June etc?

Also, what is fair price for roof racck and running boards installed?

Opinions welcome, Thanks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey Kanji,
If that's a price for the RT-L out the door, that's a real good price. Most dealers here in SoCal are either charging MSRP ($32,005) + Tax or going just a little below $300-400 but I haven't found anyone that low OTD.. I would get one at that price right away.. :D

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, forgot to mention that this is an RT-S ridgeline Billet Silver for $32,500.00 :)

·
Registered
32 Posts

Do not rush the deal - the initial demand has slowed and most dealers have them on the lot , or they are immediately available .

Cash Talks - BS Walks !

Give the dealer / manager your offer and have check and / or title to trade
in hand - let them play or pass . Walk if necessary . Strong incentives from
the other truck dealers have slowed the demand .

It is better to make $500 - $1000 profit and replace the vehicle .

Remember , the dealer also has a piece of change on his "hold back" account
from Honda .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts