Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Heading home from Culvers I noticed a sharp looking Mercedes-Benz behind me at the stop light. As I made a left-hand turn and then merged into the right-hand lane, the MB sped up right next to me. I expected him to blast by me, but as I checked out his bright red car (hadn't seen the new '06 Mercedes-Benz C350 before) he was looking right at me with a grin on his face. He kept pointing his finger at my RL and gave me the "ok" sign with his hand. I was quite surprised so the natural thing to do was to reciprocate the gesture since he was driving a sweet Benz :)

That was the first time someone actually went out of their way, on the road mind you, to show their approval of my new RL! It made my day and I just thought I'd share it with all of you. :D

-SixOpRidge

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Very cool Six! It's great getting compliments and even greater when something like that happens! Enjoy it while you can, because sooner or later there will be an endless supply of RL's on the road!

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
I feel you on the one! I was on my way home today and saw a guy in a new Toyota Tundra and he was cranking his neck to look at my truck, from his driver's side mirror no less because he had past me in traffic and did a double take. That is funny and makes you feel proud!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts