Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Interesting....and a hybrid too for '09.....These two changes would be awesome additions and I am sure welcomed by RL owners! Now...maybe a 6' bed too..... :D

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
2011. Perfect.

G

·
shovelhd said:
2011. Perfect.
My thoughts exactly. Maybe they were waiting for all of us who pioneered the success of this fine Lady to bring this to us when we were ready to trade in. :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Wow. I was kinda expecting to have my HoverCar by 2011. I mean, c'mon, where are the flying cars we were promised in the 60s?

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
George Jetson's got one. Why not me???!!! :)

·
Registered
964 Posts
meanmachine19 said:
Interesting....and a hybrid too for '09.....These two changes would be awesome additions and I am sure welcomed by RL owners! Now...maybe a 6' bed too..... :D

The Hybrid would certainly be a possibility :)

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
If this is true it sounds pretty nice. I could see trading in either '09 or '11 (probably hold off until '11 for the V-8). I wonder what else will change.

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
meanmachine19 said:
Now a hybrid is what i'm talking about!

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
bellteck said:
We still going to use gas in 2012?
Excellent point. Will there be any gas left in 2012? :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
A Bit of History on Hondas V/8 engine, back to 2003 news, and in 2004 a near clean sweep in IRL 15 out of 16 races and 2005 looking good. Ok Honda I would like a full size half ton with a V/8 and don't forget the independent suspension. "Ya I know you are secretly working on one I hope." Ya GM has an 8X8 31,000 lbs independent suspension vehicle. (GM Defence Stryker)
http://hondanews.com/CatID4004?mid=2003052335624&mime=asc
http://trucktrend.com/roadtests/ultimate/163_0112_lav/
zero said:
If this is true it sounds pretty nice. I could see trading in either '09 or '11 (probably hold off until '11 for the V-8). I wonder what else will change.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hummm... I wonder what the price of gasoline will be by that time? Hey, I'll be retired by that time! Uh oh!!! :eek:

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
pbear said:
Hummm... I wonder what the price of gasoline will be by that time? Hey, I'll be retired by that time! Uh oh!!! :eek:
18.99/gal :(

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hybrid sounds interesting. If and when it comes out I'll have to test drive it. If it gets significant increase in MPG I'd consider buying one. Don't see gas going down anytime soon.

·
Registered
27 Posts
EBone said:
Wow. I was kinda expecting to have my HoverCar by 2011. I mean, c'mon, where are the flying cars we were promised in the 60s?
We are a poor planet that due to circumstances beyond our control is forced to waste half it's limited fuel supply on constant military endeavours.

Maybe if we ever make it to hydrogen fuel or somebody discovers anti-gravity metal we will then get our flying cars. They've already been invented by the way. Been written up in popular science. We even have the technology to make them fly through global positioning tunnels in the sky .... making it nearly impossible to collide with other aircraft.

But we have just too much of our attention taken up by 'other things'.

Sometimes I can't believe we actually went to the moon THIRTY years ago.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts