Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just drove home in my new Ridgeline RTL-E. . . it's great! I am a very happy new owner.

This is my first pickup . . . previously I drove a Honda Accord. We moved to the woods of Connecticut, and after the first snow storm I knew I need something with AWD, etc.

I look forward to being part of this community.

- jraske

Attachments

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Time to start the mods and accessories! Welcome aboard, just got here myself. I just ordered a Tonneau and a bed rug/tailgate rug combo tonight. I hope to be able to install next weekend. This is turning into an expensive habit for me.

I have had my RTL-E for about 10 days, and it is still revealing its secrets (lots of tech and features, you know). Like for example, when you are backing up, whichever door mirror is selected on the adjustment slider selector will rotate down to give you a better view of the ground near your rear tire. And you can slide the switch and the mirrors will swap orientation. Who knew it was selectable? and why just one mirror down at a time? I guess to give the driver the option to keep one mirror level?

And be aware, the 110V receptacle in the bed is a two-prong receptacle so you will need either a two-prong cord or a 3-to-2 adapter - I learned that the hard way...

Have fun!

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,265 Posts
Congrats on your, "G2"

With a Picture No Less!

Welcome to the ROC.

Good Luck and Enjoy the Ride!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congrats!

I just picked up my RTL-E last Thursday. Enjoying getting to know my first pickup.

Trying to figure out what I might want to do to make it special.

Have you noticed how the backup camera view is selectable from the screen?

Should be useful for hooking up the trailer.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts