Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yellow Ridgeline??

hey guys i did a quick photoshop design of the ridgeline just to see how it will look on yellow and i also added few lil things like the air inducts and a lower bumper to put the fog lights there jejejej :D .. i will do some nice designs when i had a chance trow me some ideas if you like about what u will like to see or not on this nice ride..

ps..i will post some pics of my RIDGELINE WITH 22'S im and at might just make the lower bumper my self since i know how to work with carben fribe and fiber glass..

Attachments

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Re: Yellow Ridgeline??

I wonder what it would look like in Honda Element orange.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I like it! I think yellow is a very wild color. I would like to see some other angles. Yellow makes the already bold Ridge stand out even more!

·
Registered
491 Posts
How about lining up the tailgate with the sides and removing some of the side thickness of the body overall.....maybe the angled piece behind the cab could be lessened too. The yellow looks good.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the feedback. who knows i might paint mine soon yellow :D we will see i will do more designs this soon from diferent angles and add and take some things. you know i was thinking today the trunk space is suposed to be water proff as well for ice cooler to put beer :D we should make a small hot tub there with a small tv in on the top after all when u need to trow stuff there just draineed the water out it has the drainage lol :rolleyes: lol... i think imma about to go crazy with this truck and do all this things..

ps dont take me wrong i totally love the stock ridgeline just the way its but why not show the people outhere all you can do with this awsome ride..:))

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Re: Yellow Ridgeline??

do you really wanna see it on orange cuz i can do that too :) i just gots my new alias image studio software so i will be able to doo some nice designs on the ridgeline.. of course with you guys help we can add and take just for fun ... salut

·
2,346 Posts
I took the liberty to merge the two threads that tonyboo3 started and placed them here in the image section. All of the posts from both threads are present in chronological order.

Tonyboo3, thanks for starting this thread. It is kind of a 'what would my Ridgeline look like with "x" color or accessory?'

Keep the contributions coming!

·
2,346 Posts
Okay, here is my best attempt at orange.

Attachments

·
2,346 Posts
And now, just for fun, my best attempt at lime green.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice pics ZERO... I LIKE THE GREEN.. :) I THINK I LIKE IT BETTER THEN YELLOW.. what program did you use zero??

·
2,346 Posts
I took your image and opened it in Adobe Photoshop Elements. I then adjusted the hue control to get the desired color. I'm sure I could have gotten a better result if I knew how to use the program more effectively. I am still learning all of the tricks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice ZERO. that is what i thought u used. that is what i sometimes use to hue the color of the cars.. photoshop is good all though now i m getting more into 3d software but i like to use photoshop, ilustrator or painter just to get the ideas and onces i have done something i like i just do it in 3d to see nicer .. im kinda busy with homework right now but as soon as i can i be able to do some cool stuff in 3d for the RIDGELINE i been also thinking on making a 4X4 version lifted up but for that i will use my 3d software so i can make all details. anyways thanks for the forum man... :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts