Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
WOW..great stuff. Thanks Tom.

I can't be the only one in this thread that DOESN'T support the Rick Case Boycott. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
ladyridge said:
WOW..great stuff. Thanks Tom.

I can't be the only one in this thread that DOESN'T support the Rick Case Boycott. :rolleyes:
I've received a few PM's about my signature. For those other inquiring minds, search for the thread "how can I say goodbye". You will know why everyone on this forum loves our Queen "LadyRidge" with a passion. :)

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Tex's Ridge said:
I've received a few PM's about my signature. For those other inquiring minds, search for the thread "how can I say goodbye". You will know why everyone on this forum loves our Queen "LadyRidge" with a passion. :)
Maybe you could make your signature link to that thread. Then people won't have to ask. :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
While the article said nice things, it wasn't really that well written. I almost would have preferred better writting even if it meant they said a few bad things about the truck. I always felt that the writing at About.com was a little weak.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Consumer Reports Reliability Review

The Honda Ridgeline earned top ratings in the pickups segment (Consumer Reports), along with the Toyota Tundra.

What a great thing to know. The reliability is at the top of its class.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Re: Consumer Reports Reliability Review

wistrack said:
The Honda Ridgeline earned top ratings in the pickups segment (Consumer Reports), along with the Toyota Tundra.

What a great thing to know. The reliability is at the top of its class.
This is precisely why I pay very little attention to Consumer Reports reliability ratings. They mean nothing. The truck has been on the market since March of 2005, and they've sold less than 50,000 units to date. How can any meaningful reliability data be gleaned from such a short history? Especially for a pickup truck, a vehicle that the majority of owners keep longer than passenger cars.

These reliability ratings are based on owner feedback and projections, both of which are empirical data. Meaningless.

Now back to the Consumer Reports love-in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts