2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
22,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might try clearing your browser cache. That link seems to work fine for me. Not sure why it won't work for you.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Been getting some boxes lately that say "your browser is no longer supported" or something to that effect. Kinda afraid to update since I'm not real tech savvy with a pc to start with. Vista home premium updated to Windows 9 ( I think 9 anyway) . I'll try the cache clear thing, thanks.

·
Super Moderator
22,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is no Windows 9. So you probably have Windows 7, 8.1, or 10. If you have a knowledgeable friend, you might have him/her take a look at your update situation. You can't be too careful these days!

·
Registered
21 Posts
The official reason from Microsoft on why there is no Windows 9 is that "Windows 7 8 9" (or Windows 7 ate 9) and then they went directly to Windows 10. A work around for your browser not being supported is to download Internet Explorer 11 or alternately to download Firefox or Google Chrome.

Anyone selling a Ridgeline in the southern Wisconsin area?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Been getting some boxes lately that say "your browser is no longer supported" or something to that effect. Kinda afraid to update since I'm not real tech savvy with a pc to start with. Vista home premium updated to Windows 9 ( I think 9 anyway) . I'll try the cache clear thing, thanks.
Windows 95? :grin:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Probably Windows Vista with Internet Explorer Rev. 9, sounds right. And it is somewhat antiquated but XP still works just fine. Microsoft is trying hard to get everyone into Windows 10, maybe for the built-in adware and spyware.:act027:

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
The reason there's no Windows 9 is that there's a ton of older programs that do a version check like this:

If WindowsVersion starts with a "9"

The intent was to detect both Windows 95 and Windows 98. But sort of backfired on later versions...

Chip H.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It does make the routine service that many of us do appear to be overkill, doesn't it? ;)

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
It does make the routine service that many of us do appear to be overkill, doesn't it? ;)
And the fact that many feel Honda's are "Maintenance" required to operate to the fullest extent.

Also it could have been sold to Honda to examine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts