Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have checked all my fuses, battery, and power cable running to the blower all are fine. I took the blower out and gave power to it and it came on so I know the motor is good. For some reason my switches are not telling the blower to turn on. Any thoughts, ideas how to further diagnose/fix? Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
What about the blower motor relay? It's under the hood if the fuse/relay box.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
.... not to mention the blower motor itself. THAT (blower motor) turned out to be the culprit in the most recent report for A/C failure (check posts in the last 2 days).

EDIT: So that was YOU! I see that you've changed your tune on the motor failure. (FYI, best to keep these stories confined to a single thread)

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Any other suggestions anyone?
If you want to figure this out w/o taking to a shop, best advice is to spend a few hours browsing ALL of the A/C related threads/posts here on the forum (there are a LOT of them). I say this, because there are some interrelated issues that have been reported, all of which don't come to mind. But with a little reading, you may find one that you haven't checked out yet.

I will mention an issue that Speedlever had with his, which turned out to be a bad (burned/melted) connector board up under the dash. This has happened to more members as well. Check it out!?

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts