Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like my power inverter is shot based on dealer assessment. I removed it the other day and most of the pins are worn and missing. I've searched online and found a few on ebay for $60/$90 New OEM are $270/ish. Can some one make a recommendation for an after market one? Is it worth it, all the wires look fairly thin going into the unit so I'm curious as to how much power this was originally producing

Premium Member
Are you looking for a permanent 110V solution similar to OEM, or are your opposed to having one that gets plugged into your 12V outlet to charge 110V equipment?

I have an aftermarket Cobra 400W inverter under my DR seat that I charge my laptop and two-way radio batteries. I also have a 1100W that never got hooked up (hopefully one day) . I also have a 150W one that plugs into a 12V outlet that I sometimes charge my other Laptop and radio batteries.

Given the price of the OEM one, you can get on Amazon and search for ones that have really good reviews and choose one.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I decided on ordering a previously enjoyed OEM stock version of eBay.. I'll have to replace the pig tail coming into it as some of the pins are rusted out and missing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts