1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
24,671 Posts
Don't do it like these Corvettes:

Reactions: Lord Caedus

· Registered
124 Posts
I take off faster than any Taco or Canyonrado I've come across... It's not hard as I test drove them all before the Ridgeline and know how gutless they can be.

· Premium Member
372 Posts
I pulled up to the light beside the black taco. Out of the corner of my eye I realized he was looking at me. I looked at him. He revved his engine, I revved mine. He revved harder smiling. I revved harder with a serious look. The light turned green.

I turned right slowly because I was going to a restaurant. (Showmars to be exact, Providence road)

He took off hard - guess he didn't notice the police car behind him.

· Premium Member
2019 RTL awd, MSM
6,973 Posts
My car was rated at 149hp brand new 14 years ago. It is still bone stock. I highly doubt there is any BOF truck that can keep up with it on a twisty road.

Stoplight racing is for teenagers who are just learning to drive.

· Registered
461 Posts
Unless you are up against some "special" go fast model, the Ridgeline G2 is among the fastest stock form there is according to 0-60 times. Right now the fastest "regular" truck is the Ford F-150 3.5 ecoboost and the Ridgeline is very close to it in the 0-60 times. On a slippery surface I bet the AWD of the Honda will outshine the Ford.

· Registered
387 Posts
I pulled up to the light beside the black taco. Out of the corner of my eye I realized he was looking at me. I looked at him. He revved his engine, I revved mine. He revved harder smiling. I revved harder with a serious look. The light turned green.

I turned right slowly because I was going to a restaurant. (Showmars to be exact, Providence road)

He took off hard - guess he didn't notice the police car behind him.

Thanks, you just helped me decide today's lunch. Walking to Showmars for a pita burger and fries!

· Registered
173 Posts
I had a Raptor that was beside me the other day, eyeballing me at the light. He was reved up but I just looked at him and punched it when it hit green. I usually am really quick on the lights since I look at the glow of the light on the opposite street. I got away from him real quick - I don't think he expected a Honda to have that kind of takeoff. He gave up after I hit 70.

Should he have beaten me? Yeah, probably. But it was real nice to eat his lunch.

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Grow a pair and meet them on the track instead. Two wheels or four. Stop light racing is amateur hour, so is drag racing unless your goal is to be the Queen of the ball.
Grow a pair? Please don't troll other members with such comments and you shouldn't reply unless you can answer the question that was asked.

· Registered
20 Posts
Grow a pair and meet them on the track instead. Two wheels or four. Stop light racing is amateur hour, so is drag racing unless your goal is to be the Queen of the ball.
Grow a pair? Please don't troll other members with such comments and you shouldn't reply unless you can answer the question that was asked.
Please don't endanger the rest of us.

· Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
24,671 Posts
Thread closed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.