Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have be trying to locate accessories for my RTL but have been very unsucessful. I can only find two after market rims that will fit the truck. And any other accessories seem to be nonexistant. I would like to put chrome rocker panels on the side of the truck and replace the grill. Does anyone have any suggestions as to when accessories can be located?

Thanks

Jim[/B]

·
Registered
205 Posts
JIMMY said:
I have be trying to locate accessories for my RTL but have been very unsucessful. I can only find two after market rims that will fit the truck. And any other accessories seem to be nonexistant. I would like to put chrome rocker panels on the side of the truck and replace the grill. Does anyone have any suggestions as to when accessories can be located?

Thanks

Jim[/B]
You might try a "search" using the word "accessories"

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
JIMMY, Welcome to the greatest RL forum on the web! Trends & Cloudrider are the only two grills besides the OEM alternate grill so far on the net. The 5" x 120 Ridgeline bolt pattern is the very same as the BMW X5 SUV. The aftermarket is very busy making new wheels for us and I'm sure they will show up at the SEMA show in Las Vegas in November. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts