Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Acura MDX touring wheels on Ridgeline G2 255/55 20. I bought these on ebay and got the wheels for about 700 shipped which I though was a great deal. I then put on cooper discover tires 255/50 20.

I think the truck should have looked this way from the factory.

PS the honda center caps are same size and color so just swapped them with the acura ones.

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Not for me. I think it makes it look even more "soft" but if that's the look you're going for and you're happy then I'm happy for you!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Acura MDX touring wheels on Ridgeline G2 255/55 20. I bought these on ebay and got the wheels for about 700 shipped which I though was a great deal. I then put on cooper discover tires 255/50 20.

PS the honda center caps are same size and color so just swapped them with the acura ones.
Looks great. What running board is that? Is it the OEM Honda one with the lights? I like the look of it. Also, what kind of Tonneau is that?

Great looking wheels, also.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I love it .................very well done !!!

·
Registered
24 Posts

Larry… Looks great! Do you have any rubbing issues with the 255/55 20 tires? Could you please post a couple more pics of the tires close-up and at full lock?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts