Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Added Blind Mirrors And Tonneau Cover Strap

Couple of of mods I added.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Tex, I added blind mirrors as well, but I have one question? did you "play" around with the mounting location on the stock mirror? I wound up placing 3" round ones outboard on the mirror. Just curious :)

BTW, I like the cover strap idea! If my cover from BasicKoncepts ever gets here, I'm going to do that as well.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Vinny: We did the same thing. Added one 3" round truck mirror to the passenger side (on the upper right). The smaller 1' inch size was too whimpy for the truck. My husband sat in the truck and I held the mirror and moved it up/down/left right/ until he could see all the way out and eliminate blind spots. We got the mirror at RiteAid (a drug store chain) for $1.99. It was a bit cheaper than in auto stores (where they are packaged in two's). I'm thinking I want one for the drivers side when I drive !!!!!

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
those blind spot mirrors look good, Tex. How did you decide exactly where to mount them?

Nice thinking on the tonneau cover strap.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Awesome Tex, We stuck a couple of 3" rounds on ours as well. That strap idea is perfectly simple.:)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Tex, I tried the rectangular and didnt like it, but the ones you have are a little different. And I do like the fact that they seem less distorted. Where did you get them and what make are they, thanx :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Tex, Thanx :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts