Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1321 - 1340 of 1366 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,321
A special order for our buddy HELI ATP just completed. We recently ran another batch of Ridgeline Special Edition Door Sills that have the entire sill powder coated black. This combination really does stand out.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
A special order for our buddy HELI ATP just completed. We recently ran another batch of Ridgeline Special Edition Door Sills that have the entire sill powder coated black. This combination really does stand out.
The sills arrived and are flawless as usual. They match the cubby cover perfectly.
Now that I have the Cubby cover, License Plate and Sills you can't take any more money from me. :)
Thanks man!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,326
My way better half and I finally got down to our local Honda dealer looking at a CR-V to tow behind our RV and I saw a front drive Ridgeline which I thought would make the perfect towed on a car dolly! I was quickly reminded that it wasn't my turn yet!! Oh well...

Anyways, the good news is our original tried and true Billet Aluminum Door Sills fit perfectly on the 2017 truck as well!

A new member wanted to know if they'd fit so I engraved a set for the "Black Edition" Sorry the photos are on a Deep Scarlet Pearl as the Black Edition was out on a test drive...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,330
Thank you guys! you're 2017 door sills all came out flawless and will be shipping Monday. I will return USPS tracking number and expected delivery tomorrow afternoon.

·
Premium Member
6,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,334
Now there's some happy members!! Thank you guys.

Here's a photos showing the 2006 thru 2015 logo and the new 2017 logo. Both are now the new standard door sill set.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,335
And for those of you with orders pending, We've got you covered as well. We pulled out all the stops and ran a 'Late night' production run.

These babies are on their way to bead blast and powder coating.

Happy Labor Day

Attachments

1321 - 1340 of 1366 Posts