Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1341 - 1360 of 1366 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,351
To Chad; You picked a very clean design classy and simple. They look awesome! Thank you for posting your pictures...

To Griz; Product info has been sent to you...

·
Super Moderator
6,847 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
I’ve sent him direct messages and have gotten no reply. Also tried looking for him via other routes and was able to find him on eBay but can’t figure out how to contact.

I gave it and am having the illuminated sill protectors installed next week.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks...I have read that the illuminated ones are short and do not really cover the sill well. My last Ridgeline I was able to find nice aftermarket. All I can find now is a roll of stick on stuff. Not my style.

·
Premium Member
6,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,357
I had been searching for the obsolete PC boards for our antiquated knee mill for the past 8 months and was just about to throw in the towel when a real CNC machining center presented itself and I recently bought it and have been very busy getting everything ready to re-launch our Ridgeline product line. It maybe a few weeks away but we are moving forward.

Thank you for your interest in our billet aluminum goodies.

Cheers,
Ron (5S Dude)

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just bought a 2019 Ridgeline and want to protect the door sills. Didn’t see the pics of these - do they give good coverage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
155 Posts
Just bought a 2019 Ridgeline and want to protect the door sills. Didn’t see the pics of these - do they give good coverage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve seen photos of his work and it’s looks Great with good protection. Unfortunately I was a little rush and needed protection sooner so I opted for the illuminated sill protectors and am actually pleased with the product. The illumination is actually cool too!

·
Registered
2 Posts
5S Dude! That is GREAT news!

I just bought my 2017 Black Edition and your door sills and license plate frame look amazing!

I can't wait for you to be back up and running.

1341 - 1360 of 1366 Posts