Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1361 - 1372 of 1372 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
5S Dude, again, hope all is well! Still waiting for total price (0008) to 28734, I would like to purchase as soon as possible, before I mess up my Black Edition's door sills. Thanks...

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,367
Wishing everyone here on the ROC a very Happy New Year.

Just wanting to bring everyone up to date as I have been out of commission for quite a while as a lot of you know. I had to replace my old Bridgeport knee mill with a Mori Seiki machining center because of the obsolete computer parts were no where to be found. I then began resurrecting the Ridgeline product line when I tore my Quadriceps Tendon from my knee cap and had to undergo surgery. I was healing up from that and updating the sub-plate that processes the tapping operation on our door sills when I pinched a nerve in my lower back. I’m still recovering from the back injury but am slowly machining the new sub-plate on my manual milling machine during the holidays. Long story longer…

I plan on returning to this 14 year hobby as soon as I can and expect to return to full production runs in another month or so with the additional physical therapy.

Thank you for your interest and enjoy the ROC,
Ron (5S Dude)

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,369
Hi guys,

I've been reassigned to finish my employment in Florida until March 31st at which time I will be retired and be able to refocus on resurrecting this 14 year old hobby of carving custom goodies for our trucks.

Thank you all for your interest and enjoy the ROC,
Ron (5S Dude)

·
Super Moderator
5,359 Posts
Hi guys,

I've been reassigned to finish my employment in Florida until March 31st at which time I will be retired and be able to refocus on resurrecting this 14 year old hobby of carving custom goodies for our trucks.

Thank you all for your interest and enjoy the ROC,
Ron (5S Dude)
@5S Dude, Anxiously awaiting your return to your primary job - fulfilling ROC custom orders.

Reactions: brnbear

·
Registered
529 Posts
@5S Dude, Anxiously awaiting your return to your primary job - fulfilling ROC custom orders.
Fantastic and thanks for the update!! I'm looking forward to you getting back producing your handiwork!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
@5S Dude hope all is well during these crazy times. Just got my 2019 sport. Saw some posts about your handiwork. What are your current prices and designs? Would love to add them to my ride.
Thanks!

1361 - 1372 of 1372 Posts