Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Very nice pictures. Your truck looks great. I just dropped mine off to get some accessories installed. Hope to have it back by Thursday.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Featser said:
Really purty. I have black as well. What, no roof rack? :cool:
I can't decide on the roof rack. The wife seems to think that it is not neccessary. I do however like the look. Maybe sometime in the future.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
swampler said:
Looks good. Almost makes me want the wind deflector. Was it hard to put on? Does it help with the bugs much? Any effect on fuel mileage?
I will let you know after I drive it some more. It was a very easy install.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Where to buy accesories on the net??

I want to dress my new Silver Ridgeline. I need a trailer hitch and wiring harness, fender flares, wind deflector, and side step.
Who has the best deals?
Thank you guys...My new Ridgeline has one hundered miles on it in the garage
:)

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Re: Where to buy accesories on the net??

Nightwind15 said:
I want to dress my new Silver Ridgeline. I need a trailer hitch and wiring harness, fender flares, wind deflector, and side step.
Who has the best deals?
You should look to H&A. They have been great contributors to this site and all my experience with them has been great. I have the luxury of living close to their physical site and I have dealt with them directly. They run a clean and efficient operation. Check them out.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts

Nightwind15 said:
Who has the best deals?
H & A does not carry the Flares any more, to many issues with them.. Good luck with Honda...I am on my 4th set & they can not get them right! The 1st set woulda worked had they installed them right. You need to prep the surface(remove wax) etc.. then keep dry minumim 24 hours.. my dealer did not prep them right, and it rained for 2 days after the install & the tape de bonded. My 4th set is bonded right, only they are deformed. The dealer is waiting to hear from honda, as they are tossing the towel... I wont let them off the hook, as they carry a full factory warrenty when dealer installed.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Very nice fender flares. Other pics from the accessories sites don't show it well enough. Thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kodak Easy Share 4.0 mega pixels LS743, the printer dock is a great addition. Very easy to upload pics to you PC, Just press a button.

L

·
0 Posts

Nightwind15 said:
Who has the best deals?
For some reason the images did not come through for me!! :(
I'll check when I get home..its a better computer.

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Very nice, you need some 20's and bling now to set it off just right!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Great looking truck. You may need to Vaseline your new flairs to get that bad boy in the garage! I also like the look of the hard cover on the bed. Is it the Honda unit, or aftermarket?

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
swampler said:
Any update on change in fuel mileage after adding the wind deflector?
There is no change in fuel mileage with the air deflector. We just put our tonneau cover (Retrax) on tonight and I'm hoping to see an improvement in mileage with it.

Other than the rear splash guards, the air deflector has been the easiest install so far.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts