Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,166 Posts
Thanks for syncing me up with this thread. It did not come up at all in my “ventilated seats” search.

No problem, sometimes less is more I only searched Ventilated, but used the Advanced Search, and looked in 2G and greater than 10 posts, it’s embedded in the post above that you quoted

Good Luck and keep us informed!

Reactions: SpunSquirrel

·
Registered
23 Posts
Tried piping the under seat heat/ a/c vent into the seat back with some flexible hose and it did, well, nothing. I'm thinking it definitely needs a perforated cushion and or the seat back bladder or dispersion vent thing.
Pics of your attempt? I have a Black Edition with perforated leather, and I would love the ventilated option! Perhaps it just needs a booster blower in line with the vent...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
We need a good look into the Canadian ventilated seats to see how it was done by the factory.

Reactions: SpunSquirrel

·
Registered
1 Posts
There are fans available...have to buy a bunch of them at once, alibaba.com. Small fans...this should not be that difficult. I just picked up a 20 rtle and really want vent.

delta fan company has fans for ventilation applications...google it...won’t let me post here.

lets revive this...any canadians willing to let us see how it’s done?

·
Registered
2019 RTL-E (white on beige) in central Texas
1,792 Posts
We need a good look into the Canadian ventilated seats to see how it was done by the factory.
...any canadians willing to let us see how it’s done?
"ServiceExpress is American Honda and Honda Canada's service repair information website for independent repair shops and vehicle owners. This information covers all Honda and Acura vehicles from 1990 to current."

Subscription is $10/1-day or $50/30-days, sign up here ;)

·
Registered
648 Posts
There are fans available...have to buy a bunch of them at once, alibaba.com. Small fans...this should not be that difficult. I just picked up a 20 rtle and really want vent.

delta fan company has fans for ventilation applications...google it...won’t let me post here.

lets revive this...any canadians willing to let us see how it’s done?
Why are you bothering the Canadians with this crazy idea. Just go to a scrap yard and find a wrecked US 2016-2020 Pilot Elite. They come with fan cooled seats. If you think your going to just throw fans in your seats, you best think again.

Reactions: CentexG2

·
Registered
47 Posts
With the rate of the US dollar right now I've contemplated just buying a Ridgeline in Canada and selling mine to Carmax or something. New cars are cheap right now but getting out of a current vehicle is difficult

·
Registered
418 Posts
You'll get zero warranty doing that. US Honda doesnt honor Canadian warranties and vice versa.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Does service express give you the part numbers? I can spend a day when i quarantine start to see if there's differences.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts