Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
15,217 Posts
The trunk is an option which is also available on the PCX150 for $268. The PCX150 actually has slightly more under-seat storage at 28 liters vs. 27 liters on the ADV150.

It looks like you get another 1-1.5" of suspension travel, a slightly larger front brake, and idle stop for the extra $300 over the PCX150 ABS. The idle stop is smooth and quiet because it uses the alternator as a three-phase starter motor like a hybrid automobile so there's no starter wear.

I enjoy cruising around on my PCX150. It's very relaxed, easy to ride, and actually has somewhat of a luxury feel - it's smooth, quiet, solid, and precise. I can fit my helmet or several bags of groceries under the seat and it'll go nearly 200 miles on 2.1 gallons of fuel at 65 MPH.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
The trunk is an option which is also available on the PCX150 for $268. The PCX150 actually has slightly more under-seat storage at 28 liters vs. 27 liters on the ADV150.

It looks like you get another 1-1.5" of suspension travel, a slightly larger front brake, and idle stop for the extra $300 over the PCX150 ABS. The idle stop is smooth and quiet because it uses the alternator as a three-phase starter motor like a hybrid automobile so there's no starter wear.

I enjoy cruising around on my PCX150. It's very relaxed, easy to ride, and actually has somewhat of a luxury feel - it's smooth, quiet, solid, and precise. I can fit my helmet or several bags of groceries under the seat and it'll go nearly 200 miles on 2.1 gallons of fuel at 65 MPH.
Was actually referring to the cool under-seat storage - that's the pic I included, but it showed up as a link instead of an image.

Now I remember you mentioning your Honda 2-wheeler; great that you have actual experience to share.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
24 Posts
Nice...Maybe my next Bike when I grow tired of my Almachtige Kraftwerk BMW K1300S...not anytime soon if I can help it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts